The HeLP® method for 2nd degree hemorrhoids
HeLP® treatment with laser radiation for 2nd degree hemorrhoids stands out due to the following advantages:
- High level of safety
- Ambulant surgery within 10 - 15 minutes
- Freedom from pain and symptoms
- Quick return to normal activities
- Very good results in 12 months
And here is how the HeLP® method works:
1. The exact position of the arteries is determined with a Doppler probe.
2. The artery is closed with a laser light pulse by the HeLP® laser fiber.
3. The hemorrhoids shrink and slowly regress as a result of the treatment.